CKFM Breakfast Show with Brian Stephenson
Homer Simpson, the latest celebrity to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge this week! Now the longest-running scripted show in television history, THE SIMPSONS reside in the town of Springfield. HOMER (Dan Castellaneta) works as a safety inspector at the local nuclear power plant; MARGE (Julie Kavner) tries to keep the peace in her family; BART (Nancy Cartwright) is the mischievous 10-year-old hellion; eight-year-old LISA (Yeardley Smith) is the intelligent, saxophone-playing, vegetarian member of the family; and baby MAGGIE conveys emotions via pacifier sucks.
SIGNS GASOLINE IS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE:
• Service stations now allow customers to pay for a fill-up in just 19 easy payments.
• ‘Batman’ is spotted patrolling the streets on a Schwinn.
• Domino’s only delivers within walking distance.
• As a fire-starter, arsonists are now using propane.
• Latest hybrids now run on 50% electricity, 50% Chanel #5.
• Mobsters are now dousing snitches with olive oil before lighting them up.
• You’ve been suspended from your car-pool until you lose 15 pounds.