A 32 year old female from Olds faces charges after Innisfail RCMP members observed a suspicious vehicle driving through the town of Innisfail on May 10th.
Innisfail, Alberta ~ On May 10th Innisfail RCMP members observed a suspicious vehicle driving through the town of Innisfail.
Members attempted to stop the truck, however the driver fled from the scene. Members located the vehicle in a rural area and attempted to apprehend the driver. With assistance from Police Dog Services and members of the public, Innisfail RCMP arrested the lone occupant of the vehicle later in the day.
32 year old Starr Bowman of Olds was charged with:
- Flight from a peace officer
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
- Mischief under $5000 x2
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 x8
- Possession of break-in instruments x3
- Possess government documents x8
- Fail to comply with release order x49
- Breach probation; and,
- Several provincial offences.
Bowman was brought before a justice of the peace and is to appear in Red Deer Provincial Court on May 12th, 2020 at 0930 hrs.
Property Crime and Crime Reduction remains a priority for Innisfail RCMP. If you have information about any criminal activity, please contact the Innisfail RCMP Detachment at 403-227-3341 or your local police service. If you wish to remain anonymous you can contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), online at www.P3Tips.com or by using the “P3 Tips” app available through the Apple App or Google Play Store.